To Diet or not to Diet that is the problem!

Ok ladie's let me ask a question. I am 37 years old. I weigh about 156pds. last time I went to Dr's office which was last month. I had my last baby In 1994 by C-Section. I was told by a nurse that it would be difficult to lose the pouch under the C- Section Scar. which is a panty line. now I have lost weight after my son I was down to my goal weight which was 125 pds. but when I was married In 1999 my Ex. husband said I looked like a crack head so i gained weight. now I would like to LOSE some and have tried various ways but with my body Type somethings not working right here. I am small breasted, sort of under an A cup (dont laugh..he he) and square at the waist and I have a big booty (which my fiance would love for me to keep) he is a butt man. so what do I do. I cant really exercise due to Back Injury and Vertigo. but I have never gone above 156 pounds. does anyone have a safe diet suggestion. oh also I have High Blood Pressure so I am limited on foods. thx.

AuntieVetta

Asked by AuntieVetta at 12:55 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I hate the idea of dieting. I have always been able to control my weight pretty well with portion control of my food and regular exercise. If I want to drop a few pounds, I increase my cardio by a few minutes.
    ella_mom

Answer by ella_mom at 5:00 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Cleansing is the way to go. Check out the system I do. I love it! The weight loss is just the side benefit, but it's a health system--1st and foremost. My energy levels went WAY up, I sleep better, and I released 43 lbs and 54 inches. LOVE this stuff! It's a nutritional cleansing system and the only one of it's kind (it's NOT a yucky, aggressive colon cleanse). It's a full body cleanse and everyone needs to cleanse, whether they have weight to lose or not. So take a look at this: http://www.breakfreetoday.info .
    tparbs

Answer by tparbs at 6:33 PM on Jul. 7, 2008