Do you like any songs in a language other than english?

I like the Gypsy Kings version of Hotel California.

idaspida

Asked by idaspida at 12:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• Actually, most of the music I listen to is in either German, Russian or Japanese.. (mainly Japanese) I listen to very little english language music.. (Other than Queen... the ultimate band!)
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Is il Divo singing it? Love their music.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 12:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I really like Patricia Kaas's songs, which are in French.... Also Josh Groban when I'm in the right mood, & he does lots of different languages.

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I like vivo per lei with andrea boccelli and also the spanish version with martha sanchez I used to like some songs in french and some in spanish and italian even 1 or 2 in german.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I love music in spanish, I grew up with it :) Also middle eastern and japanese music, although I have no idea what they say lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 12:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• One of my favorite movies called Empire of the Sun, starts off with the boys choir singing a song that is absolutely beautiful but I don't know the name of the song :(
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• kathy675i saw that movie too Its awesome and was Christian bale first movie I think he even was the one singing but im not sure of that
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• There's quite a few spanish songs I like. I grew up listening to it even though I don't speak the language.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:22 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I liked to listen to one song by Selena but don't remember the name. It's not selena gomez either. The selena who sang in the 90's and tragically died in corpus christi, tx.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Tae Yang.... Seriously fab.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 6:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2011