$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ troubles

How are you making it work in this tough economy??????????????..............I mean who wants to walk around depressed, but come on this is bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• It hasn't really effected us. I have a home business so when money gets tight I just work harder...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My husband joined the Army Reserves to help suppliment our monthly income. Steady pay check and health insurance is nice to have, not to mention the change in his attitude.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Things are very tight right now. I know how you feel. I work a part time job online and it really helps, but every month it seems like I get hit with some 'extra' bill that eats most of it up! lol
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Really hasn't effected us either. Gas is cheap which is sweet. That was really the only thing that had changed for us...
    Anonymous

• My husband joined the army ( active duty ) and i work from home its made everything much easier when i started working.
    Plus no day care costs.
    Let me know if you want info plus we shop where i work and it saves us a lot of money.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 4:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Really it has not affected me I have a house and I bought a civic so it is great on gas instead of my truck were fine,
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2008