WHAT THE HECK! (also posted in the TTC group) adult content

Im not sure whats going on, I have so lingering ideas and my husband agrees. Heres whats going on.

Im hungry as heck ( I eat a normal meal, and im hungry 2 hours after.), I dont want to BD at all, my breast and nipples are tender/sore, im gassy, im going to the restroom more then normal (both), im moody (not my normal PMS moody!), Im always exhausted, im cramping (but not as bad as my AF cramps) and i bleed after my DH and I BD (not bad just enough to get a little on the sheets and him, but i didnt even have any on the pantyliner that i put on for bed.)

frustrated

My last AF was dec 13th, I O'd on 25th (Merry Christmas!). Oh, and I just cried watching the Terminal, because of the jazz music! (my husband is a Jazz Bassist, who refuses to play no matter what I do!!!!!)

Im sorry for the TMI, but I dont know who else to talk to! Please help me, could I be right?

confused

wife_mother1790

Asked by wife_mother1790 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i would go see your doctor.......honestly what other advise could you really get on here. like oh yes you preg or no there must be something really wrong with you and so on.. your best bet would make an appointment at a womens clinic and she what he has to say........
    niftymisty

Answer by niftymisty at 12:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Pregnancy symptoms are all over the board, and different for everyone, So you may be, but you may not be. The only way to tell for sure is to take that pregnancy test.

I did notice that when I was trying to conceive, I became far more aware of my body than before. I thought everything was somehow "different" than before, and that it must be a sign of my pregnancy. Most of the time I was wrong. When I actually did get pregnant, the only "symptom" I had was bleeding gums! I thought I was suffering for failing to floss my teeth for a couple of weeks.

Try your best not to read too much into symptoms you may or may not be having. I know it's exciting, and you're full of anticipation. But you may drive yourself crazy with the "am I?"
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I agree with bot niftymisty & Busimommi. I'd go & get a blood test to know for sure!!! Goold luck!!! Sending baby dust your way!!!!
    Barb87

Answer by Barb87 at 12:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• baby dust

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• You could go get a blood test, just to be sure.

I will tell you though, I went for 7 years the first time TCC, and 4 years on my last pregnancy - and I often experienced "pregnancy symptoms." I wanted to be pregnant so bad that normal things that happen (breast tenderness, nausea, hunger, etc.) all added up to me being pregnant, only to POAS and have it be negative. I kept a supply of pregnancy tests at home, it helped me wade through my phantom symptoms. Much luck to you, TTC is a rough emotional roller coaster.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Possibly pregnant, but can't say for sure. You can try testing today, but i'd wait until the 10th to test.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2011