Mega Millions

I'm not sure how the mega millions works. I dunno if its just for michigan or all states...but the mega millions is up to 330 million!!! So my question is... if you won the 330 million dollars what would you buy with it? ( if you requested the lump some you would receive 208.5 million after paying taxes on it, or you could chose annually 12.5 million )

I would buy.... New house, New car, put money away for the kids college, pay off all debts, donate to several charities, help our family and friends, get a whole mommy body make over, go on a shopping spree, deck my kid's room out, buy a pool and trampoline, go on vacation, save MANY animals, feed the homeless, travel,take the kids to disney world, omg soooo many things I could buy! lol

mrsrowland86

Asked by mrsrowland86 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• bouncingDon't forget to put my check in the mail to.  Thanks.  Hope you win big!

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Actually Mega Millions is up to 355 million now. It's for many states, but not all.

I'd pay off debts, buy a house, have some fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Pay off my student loans, buy a few houses in different places we like to be, buy cars, buy our parents homes, buy our siblings homes, take a MAJOR vacation! (several, ultimately) Hire a personal trainer and a house staff, buy a new wardrobe, donate more to charity (we donate to charity and contribute to charitable causes for every holiday and birthday already)... Sock money away for retirement... I'd finish my schooling, and still work, because I LOVE birth, and being a midwife is such a dream. In fact, I'd probably go work for Doctors Without Borders for a few months every couple of years if I could get away with it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Get a lawyer and not reveal that I won to anybody but immediate family.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2011