Weight Watchers

I need to loose 100 pounds, I'm thinking about doing WW but I'm worried that since I have so much to loose that WW wont work. Anyone on WW and have lost a lot of weight? Also, any good recipes or good exercises to do when on WW? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• The people I know who have stuck with it and been consistent have had a lot of success with it. I am using the Clean Eating Diet, which is awesome!!  I have a journal post here with the basics.  I've lost almost 40 of the 100+ lbs I'm trying to lose so far.  Any book by Tosca Reno will have lots of great info about it.

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think Weight Watchers is a great choice for you because it will take some time to lose 100 pounds and WW teaches you how to eat...after a month or so on it, you really get the hang of it and change your eating habits with REAL food and REAL recipes, etc... I would not suggest a diet plan that require you to eat their meals all the time, once you go off it, you still don't know how to eat, kwim? Also, that would get REALLY expensive. As for exercise, walking is a great way to start, then build from there. GL!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think it can work if you stick with it and have a good support system.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I know a few people who are satisfied with the program.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I have never tried it but I will give you a bump!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I know a woman who is a consultant. She'd swear by their system, and she has been a healthy weight for as long as I've known her. I think if you stick to it, it will work no matter how much weight you need to lose.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• it works if you stick with it!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Good luck!
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have heard it works well. Never tried it myself.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 11:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2011