I want to learn how...

I am sitting here at 12 in the morning watching a program on couponing and i want to learn how....these people have SOOOOO much stuff and with the way things are going in this world it would be GREAT to learn how to do this....also with this being the second lay off in three years for my DH i think it would be awesome to learn how does anyone have any idea how to do this???

hiswifey0725

Asked by hiswifey0725 at 1:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• You can use web sites with free coupons to clip - smartsource.com, redplum.com, coupons.com, etc. I always buy the Sunday newspaper since it usually has quite a lot of coupons. Clip the coups, organize them (I use a 3 ring binder and the plastic sheets people put baseball cards in). I check the grocery deals from the stores I shop most frequently and use my rewards card every time I shop. Pair the deals with your coupons (especially if the store doubles coupons). Pull out the ones you are going to use and take them with you to the store. There are usually coupons that come with your cash register receipts - use those too. It takes time to do all this, but I set aside time a few times a week to go through and pull expired coups (send them to troops overseas - they can use them up to 6 months expired), but this week my $284 grocery bill was only $200, so basically, I got all my meats for free!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2011