Any one have tattoos?

I have 2...
1 of a flower and another of 2 fairies with flowers around them and my kids names!

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 2:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• 13 and soooooo want more!
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 11:22 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• So far I only have two (I have about 10 more planned out). I have two little lady bugs on my left hand for me and DD, then I have a crescent moon and star on the back of my neck. The back of my neck is going to have a yin yang the same size as my moon on the left side (the moon is on the right), then I'm going to get a scale down the center of my neck with those two symbols "balanced" in the scales. There are more I want, but I just added that because I have part of it done so far.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I have my childrens names, There god dad, & roses on my back that one hurt like crazy but in a good way lol & i cant wait to get more
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I have 3. I plan to get my son's name, as well as any future kids.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I have a self designed ankh on my spine, a medic-alert tattoo on my wrist because i'm type 1 diabetic, and a geisha and mountain lion on my right side. The geisha took three hours so far, and another two for colouring.

There's going to be a voodun preistess and a wolf on my left.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 8:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I have four ... my first one I got many years ago ... it's a heart and cross handcuffed together (right ankle). I got the next three kind of close together ... triquetra (left inner arm above the wrist), tree frog (right upper arm) and I have a tribal sun (think Godsmack) that I tweaked and added the kanji for "husband" in the middle (on my back between my shoulders). Hubby has the same except his says "wife". We wanted matching and special but not names ... so we came up with the kanjis.

I am working on designing a very special tattoo for the both of us in memory of our son. The idea I am toying with at the moment is a CD with the song we played (Motley Crue's Home Sweet Home) arched across the top and then his name, DOB - DOD across the bottom. I've been working on it for about 2 yrs but can't get the details right. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• butterfly, dragonfly, paw prints, heart, rose, sun, kids foot prints, kids zodiac signs, cherries,
    i want a sleeve, and a shark :)
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 11:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2011