Special k diet doest it work???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Pretty much anything that is reduced calories will. But depending on how much you need to lose, it will most likely only get you to a certain point. After you've lostthe bulk of your weight, you will probably have to change it up some to lose the rest, including more variety/intensity in exercise. I always suggest walking in the beginning and working your way up to running and strength training. Walking and running are free-no equipment.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It does but you do have to watch calories you take in throughout the day like cokes and teas. But it worked for me!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I've had success using Clean Eating.  Click the link to get to my journal, which covers the basics.  I'm reading Tosca Reno's book, "The Eat Clean Diet-Recharged" right now, and it's great!

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:21 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Really because i am looking to loose some weight & my main problem is FOOD i am such an emotional eater so i plan on feeling my fridge with fresh veggies & fruits to snack on. But i came across this diet & wondered if it was worth a try
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I have never tried it but I know for sure it would not keep me satisfied
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My son did it and loved it. He tells everyone to do it. You just have to make sure you stick with it and do what you are supposed to.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• NO.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would not recommend it.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011