I new I should of quit sunday!!!

Some thing happened today when i came home i expected to see only my kids an there dad but when i walked in i saw my cousins shoes an figured she was there (because she comes i guess whenever her mom feels like dropping her off now) and i walked in the kids room ... No cousin walked in my room ... No cousin in the kitchen bathroom and living room No cousin i than called her mom 4x and No answer i than asked my mom if she had her she says no than i realized when i came home the door was locked but not closed all the way finally the mother calls me back saying she dropped her there about 2 hrs ago i usually get off at 9 but was running late with work and baby daddy didnt even no she was there so i jumped in my car called everyone i could told them to help me find her and called the police which they told me she was there we had to go get her!!! child protective services was there questioned me and my mom and than my cousins mom came and she was questioned. I understand kids walk out all the time but logically you would lock the top lock or let someone know hey she is here and than to top it off we dont stay in the best neighborhood and she says she saw a strange guy outside when she left i said that should of gave you more of a reason to lock the top lock! I mean i got off at 10 got home at 10:30 and didnt get home till 3pm they came to my house took pictures and it was just a hectic day Maybe i should of posted this as a journal! but i mean should i quit or just put it under the rug an call it a mis-hap?

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 2:25 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• Dont quit i recommend adt everytime the door opens the bell rings, not to mention it is safe for the home if you dont live in the best of neighborhoods sorry you had such a hecti day but ADT is great i have it & i love it
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 2:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Ok why did the girl's mother drop her off at your house and not let an adult know she was there? I'm assuming there was an adult there?
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• thanks marie 07 :)
    premiemom18

Comment by premiemom18 (original poster) at 3:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2011