what is ur fAv movie and why?

What do u watch for fun?

Hyde3

Asked by Hyde3 at 2:42 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My fave movie is The Notebook. There is just something so real about that movie. I love it! It's the best love story I've ever seen.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My fave movie is "What Dreams May Come"... I'm an artist and it perfectly depicts how I've always seen "MY Heaven". :)
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 3:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Also my fave shows for fun are House, The Office, Mystery Diagnosis, Family Guy... too many to name. :D
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 3:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Well my favorite right now isn't a movie. It's the series Pretty Little Liars. If I have to choose a movie I'd say the last song with mylie cyrus.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• All kinds of feel good movies ..... the ones with Sandra Bullock, Brigdet Jones's dairy, Love Acually, but the one mentionded earlier; What dreams may come, is a great one too!
    patricia67

Answer by patricia67 at 4:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Rocky Horror Picture Show or Repo! The Genetic Opera. Those are also tied with The Crow and Boondock Saints lol. I love all of those movies and can watch all of them over and over again.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• The Boondock Saints and The Crow (not the idiotic sequels ... just the ORIGINAL w/Brandon Lee) are two of my all time favorites.

Desperado is another one.

A few more include Transformers (both), Gone in 60 Seconds (Nic Cage version), Con Air, Lethal Weapon series, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, Blazing Saddles and A Knight's Tale.

I have MANY MANY more that I can watch over and over and NEVER get tired of watching. 

Honestly, I really couldn't pick just ONE

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Grease, I like the songs and dancing.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2011