Do you ever feel like ...

Your sleepy then when you finally lay down and you cant seem to fall asleep all your doing is tossing and turning .. ive been trying to go to bed since 11:30 pm and its already 2:32 am and now that im on the computer i feel sleepy again ugh

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. Get out of bed, move a bit. Then relax, read a book, do something calming. DON'T get on the computer or turn on the TV, because they really stimulate your brain activity.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Cut back on caffeine. It used to cause so many sleep problems for me. I could literally drink 1 glass of tea at noon and be wide awake the next day at 4am. I suggest reading a magazine or a book and do it laying in bed until you can't keep your eyes open anymore.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Being on the computer and watching TV can actually cause sleeplessness. I'd either go grab a book or maybe clean house if you have anything to do. OOOOHHHHH or soak in the tub! lol
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• NO caffeine after 20.00
    NO exiting movies
    WARM milk with aniseed makes you feel relaxed before turning in
    Read that book for a little while before going to bed

AVOID TV OR PC WHEN YOU CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!

It's better to lay awake in bed, one is still resting then, then going to some somekind of activity that makes your brain wake-up again!
    patricia67

Answer by patricia67 at 4:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yes i was like this last night
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes I have alot of trouble sleeping I finally went to sleep last night after being awake at 2:00 and I was in a deep sleep when the phone rang and it was work asking me to come in. I never can get that extra sleep
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I feel your pain bc I am a insomniac. Grrrrr!

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011