i had a fairly rough day

how was your day?

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 3:35 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It just started and its already 12:00 I havent done anything but put a load in the laundry and get on cafemoms
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Good... picked up the Tupperware catalogues for my party next week, dropped off a gift and card to a friend who's suffering, and had a great speaking event --all after 6pm.

Before that I completely screwed up dinner, made awesome Mexican bread & butter pudding, and visited my mom (who printed my handouts for me for the speech, my printer's pooched)...

I got up after dh, who is currently on holidays, and he'd already made coffee... My girl got her ballet exam marks back and she scored a Merit, which is the level below Distinction, so that was cool...and we bought her a new winter coat to replace the one 'lost' by the stupid coat check twit who gave it to someone else, and it only cost $40!!

Good times...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Wonderful- DH surprised me with a night away at the beach yesterday, and I woke up overlooking the ocean. We got up, had a yummy breakfast, strolled around town, went back and took a bath together in the jacuzzi tub overlooking the ocean while drinking a champagne we found while we were there (that I have been trying to find for YEARS!!). We really enjoyed the last couple of days!
    Plus, when I got home, I had lots of leftovers from all the food I've made, so I didn't have to cook. I had also left with a clean kitchen (I'm NEVER smart enough to do that), so I didn't have to deal with that when we got home.
    I hope you have a better day tomorrow!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:42 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It was pretty good. I got some much needed good news that I had been waiting on for awhile. Dh had a bad day so that dampened my day some because I never like to see him unhappy. Overall it was ok hough. Tomorrow will be stressful though!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Mine was pretty rough too - major sink disaster in my kitchen, 3 yo deciding he was a baby T-Rex, house a wreck because of boxes everywhere (we're moving in a few weeks). I couldn't wait for yesterday to be over.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Just starting to procrastinate. LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2011