Dont understad why i cant sleep at night help???

devilI have to wake up at 3 30 take my mom to work come home get up at about 6 30 get my kids ready for school...... you get the picture i just cant seem to sleep at night no matter what i do & if i do fall asleep i have terrible night terrors i am 23 & sometimes wake up in tears from these dreams & can barley breath idk what to do any advie ladies???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• I'm sorry for your sleeping problems, but I really think bringing your mum to work isn't your job! She should meke her own arrangements because it's not good for your health. And if your not healthy and didn't get enough rest you can't take care of your kids like you want too. When your sleeping circle is broken like yours you tend to get tired during the day and all your energy flows away. Make the change!!!!!
    patricia67

Answer by patricia67 at 4:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Find someone else to take your mom to work because that's not good for your health to have broken up sleep like that.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• aww im sorry im experience that right now uhh sighh :/ try to get really tired earlier like take a benedral or a sleep sid or some sort and take it 2 hours or more before you want to officially sleep for that night .. my sleeping habits or kinda more selective and i like the night
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 4:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Exercise! Clears the mind and body.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Talk to your doc. DH had terrible insomnia and night terrors. Our doc gave him a whole regimen of excercise, food choices (to avoid and to have more often) and herbal therapies. It has helped him a lot.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Well i take my mother to work because i use her car during the day to take my sons back and fourth from school & do the things that i need to do
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2011