Have you already blew it?

New years resolutions, that is LOL!!! My goal was to eat healthier, exercise more and loose weight....yup, it's out the window. I can't seem to put the junk food down =( I need HEEEELLLLPPPPP and I need it quick lol. I'm tired of living my life not being able to fit into jeans, blah blah blah.

what was ur resolution, and have u already fell off the track?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 4:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That's why I don't make resolutions :) I always break them pretty early on, then it seems like I don't have any incentive to keep up with my new resolution after I've broken it, so I can continue my bad habit until the next New Years Eve.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• One of mine is to get pregnant lol. Just need to find an open wndow when dh is not working or exhausted FROM working!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yep. I am gonna admit it right here and now.

I broke down and bought A pack of cigs. I was doing so good to for 3 days and then today...I walked down to the corner store and bought a pack. Just one....not the usual '3'.

Here I thought I would just stop, cold turkey. I failed. I fell WAY off the track AND wagon for smoking yesterday. Granted I've only had 4......I fell off the deepend.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Don't make them bc I am that lazy. LMAO
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2011