It's going to take al lot of efford but I had a simular problem. The best thing is to avoid being TOO busy during the day.....
My youngest is 3 now and her schedule looks like this now and ti works!
1. waking up between 07.00 and 08.00 depends on how she slept, if earlier I just put her down again.
2. washing up, dressing 08.00
3. breakfast 08.30
4. playing time, drawing, whatever .... or a little educational tv
5. lunchtime 12.00
6. time to let lunch sink in till 13.30
7. napping time 13.30 till 15.30
8. playing outside in yard, inside, a short walk to ducks
9. dinner 17.30
10. cuddling time with dad, big sister, playing
11. getting ready for bed 19.30
12. 20.00 llights out no matter what!
This really worked for us ...... GOOD LUCK!!!
at 4:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2011