Am i the only person in here from the Netherland?

I'm a mom who likes to go online and meet new people in a normal way .... no dirty Pm's in rooms etc etc, just meeting people from around the world and talk about the kids, hubby, life. work, parenting .......

patricia67

Asked by patricia67 at 5:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• My husband speaks Dutch? I've been there. Is that close enough? :)
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• WHAWHAWHA ..... GOOD ONE JAMBO! JOU'RE HUBBY DUTCH OR DOES HE JUST SPEALS THE LANGUAGE? AND WHERE DID YOU GO TO?
    patricia67

Comment by patricia67 (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My husband was on a mission for our Church. My grandmother was Belgian so that's close. ;) It's been a long time so I don't remember very well. 20 years!.. but we went to Amsterdam (scared the snot out of me..lol) and of course Kinderdijk, Delft, and the Rijks Museum... oh oh.. and the tulips! I'm forgetting that name??? Like I said, a long time ago. ;)  I know I am missing quite a few, but I was never good with names anyway.

Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2011