Anyone else with large age differnce between the kids?

My daughtersare 15 and 3 ...... and I'm glad with this fact. Would I do it again, maybe not, but the oldest was 2 when we had two miscarriages and after that we just didn't really try. We were okay with it, I started to get itchy a few years ago ,but it's a fact that two people should agree on having another kid. almost 4 years ago hubby was ready too and I welcomed the idea.

patricia67

Asked by patricia67 at 5:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• my girls are 5 1/2 years apart they r 10 and 4 ( will turn 5 in feb)
    mom_of_2_girlz

Answer by mom_of_2_girlz at 6:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Mine are 3yrs 4 months apart.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My husbands youngest was 17 when we had our baby my son was 21 she is 9 now
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:22 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My hubby and I have 3 girls ages 17, 11 and 4. We had our oldest when we were young and waited until we were ready emotionally as well as financially to have our second daughter. Our 3rd daughter came along when we decided we wanted one more before I was 35. I wished they were closer in age, but this is how it worked. We do get whiplash though dealing with teen issues to preschool issues and then to tween issues all within minutes of each other. lol

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:19 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My daughters are 10 years older than my son, I love the difference and I enjoyed my son a lot more than I did my daughters.

Answer by older at 7:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Mine are 7 years apart. We never intended to have them that far apart but that's just how it worked out. It's been great and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 8:01 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• my DDs are 8 years old, and 6 months old. DF also has a 17 yr old DD.
    endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 8:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My kids are 15, 7 and 2. The same as FootballMom85. Didn't plan it that way, it's just how it happened. I think it worked out nice.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I wish. 15 months apart.
    OliviaW.

Answer by OliviaW. at 5:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2011