Gyms and Resolutions

I hate going to the gym this time of year, cuz it gets super crowded from all the people who made resolutions and then they stop in a few weeks. I wish people would stop doing that, either stick with it or make another resolution, its repetitive every year and makes it inconvenient for us regulars.

Vent over. :)

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 5:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I know it can be frustrating when it is crowded, just try to push through and maybe even try to make some new friends that you can encourage or work out with!!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Ppl should start slowly when the workout imo and not get all Biggest Loser crazy in the gym. That way it's haelthier for the heart and they don't get frustrated.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:25 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I know what you mean, but don't despair, they do not stay long!

Answer by older at 7:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I actually hated waiting for piece of equipment when this would happen but I wish that people would really stick with it.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• The newbies have no clue on gym etiquette either and leave the machines covered in their sweat and destroy the locker rooms. I will be glad with the people give up and the gym will go back to normal.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Sorry about your luck
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2011