Winning the BIG TIME lottery??

If you won over $330 million or even $177 million, would you give away any of that money to random strangers, once you had set aside all you needed to live off of? Say $1 million of it like that to strangers you meet throughout your day?

Like give $500.00 or $1,000 here or $5,000 there, helping people....doing random acts of kindness.

Yes, you would be giving it away to people, blessing random people, paying it forward so to speak in the process.

Would you do it?

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 6:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YES!!!!! I would love to do random acts of kindness!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would. I like doing nice things for strangers. Makes me feel good.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Prob not total strangers.
    But I'd be giving A LOT of it to some local charities. Our SPCA's are in bad need of help!
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 7:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Well , say I overheard a stranger in conversation...knew it would be helpful then yes, I would do some of that but not at every turn. I would rather donate to organizations and/or start up an organization with some funds and get connected to some resourses to keep new organization going, and all would go to people/places in THIS Country !
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 7:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes I would.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 11:14 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Most definitely, I would go to the shelter and who ever came out I would give them 100 or so depending on if they have a family. A family of three would get three thousand etc.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2011