im feelingdepressed now that the holidays are gone and my husband goes to work full time and my kids go back to school...can anyone else relate?

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 6:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Holidays

• I hear you on the depression part. I am glad that the holidays are over. The kids are happy to go back to school. I have my routine but I really wish I had my own house. We are staying with family right now. Which is cool but I really would like my own place. If I had a car I`d be goin out visiting, thrift shopping, and to my favorite place.. the library! :)

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• No. I am thrilled to finally be alone in the house. I start classes again on Monday. I have this one week where I can just focus on me. I have been napping a lot.

Answer by ashisamom at 7:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I am glad everything is back to normal.

Answer by arenad at 9:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Nope. I looked forward to the kids going back. I can't wait until next fall when my youngest dd is in kindergarten, too, so it's just me and the youngest at home during the day.

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No. I work full time.

Answer by August07Mom at 1:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes.

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• You seem to be opposite of most people I have heard. I am glad to be getting back to normal, back to busy. Having all that free times makes me coo-coo. I hope you find some relief from feeling down.

Answer by wildsun at 9:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• I always get depressed this time of year. The business of the holidays is over, and all that's left is SNOW and COLD. Just need to make it a couple more months and spring will be on it's way!

Answer by TiffanieJohnson at 3:42 PM on Jan. 11, 2011