I want to become a representative for Avon.

Can I sign up online? Do I need a code or something?

amydh

Asked by amydh at 3:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• You can signup as an Avon Rep Online.There is a small startup fee.You will also be required to purchase your own books/materials.This is a great opportunity  with a well respected company.Other terms/conditions may apply concerning becoming a Rep.Contact your local Avon Representative or,Contact the Cafe mom member that has offered to assist you .Best of Luck!

mam1224

Answer by mam1224 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I sell Avon and would be glad to answer any questions you may have. Please PM if that is something you would like to pursue.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Good luck!! I tried it twice and was horrible at it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Me too, Anonymous! LOL... I was my own best customer.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 10:49 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• yeah you have to be kind of a pushy person, honeslty no offense to the reps, and a go getter type of peronality. i tried to sell avon and mary kay and made no money.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 8:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• It's easier than ever to sell AVON now!!! The sky is the limit with all the BONUSES!!!
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 9:21 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• You just have to be very consistent and stay with it for longer than a year. Everything has it's hurdles you just have to learn from them!!
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 9:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Contact the Avon cafemom above. Give it your best shot!
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 11:32 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I was a rep once also. People now are so broke I don't see how anyone can make a decent living off of selling avon. The only ones who do have the good territories are the reps that have factories like manufacturing or furniture plants. But I hope they don't assign you a territory anymore, that's not fair to the other reps.
    MommyPeggyLee

Answer by MommyPeggyLee at 11:02 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I too was my own best customer. I bought soo much stuff!

But you know, Avon is more reasonably priced than a lot of the other stuff out there.
    julieanninkcmo

Answer by julieanninkcmo at 1:22 PM on Nov. 13, 2008