do you believe we are in the last days

i do , if you do why

almts915

Asked by almts915 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Even the apostles thought they were in the end days. Truth is we just don't know the time or the day. The world is going to continually get worse before Christ returns; that we can be sure of. BUT....we have got to stop focusing on the when and start focusing on living the Great Commission. Sure there are signs but again, God's timing is most certainly NOT our timing. Live for God, be Jesus to others, shine your light, and let God worry about the timing. It doesn't matter to me when he returns, I just want to hear him say "well done, thou good and faithful servant.". I don't want to be caught looking into sky, I want to be caught following God.
    lifeofchaois

Answer by lifeofchaois at 5:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Probally getting close to it. You can know by reading the bible. It gives signs of the last days.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• No, throughout history people have claimed we are. Fear tactic plain and simple.

Anonymous

• I think we are. A lot of the prophesies have already come true. except for like 1 or 2.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• yes because almost all the bible is coming to past and if you read in your bible matthaw chapter 24 it will tell you all about it. Jesus said we do not know the day nor the hour that he cometh on God knows not even the angels in heaven. But we will know when it is close and it is close Jesus is waiting for God to say its time to go get my children What a great day that will be.. Praise the lord love ya in Christ
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Most all religions believe that we are coming to an end soon. So kind of it freaks me out thinking about it though.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I think so....God said all things will come to an end, we do not live forever, and since everything has been on a drastic downfall sine 9/11 it;s only to be expected. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 4:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i do believe but it does not fear me no more what a great day it will be the only ones that need to fear is anyone who dont believe in Jesus
    almts915

Answer by almts915 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Well, the Bile says, "One day to God is a thousand years to us... He has only be gone about 3 days, in God years".....So I really feel "Yes" to this question, But it is not about when he is coming back.
    It is about being ready for him when he does come back.... Wow, It could be any day....
    .Some thing to ponder on........
    "Are YOU ready if he comes back today?"
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 4:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Yes.. based on what the bible says would be the sign of the end times. I don't think of it as a scare tactic just the truth of what is in the bible. Also, people keep calling it a fantasy book written by men 2000 years ago... yet how could those men know what would be happening today? In the bible there are things written in it that are just now happening and some to soon happen. I know many who read this will still not believe.. however, when millions of Christians from around the world disappear.. and the only thing they had in common was Jesus Christ... remember that we did tell you this would happen.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2008