Have any of you watched alraedy the movie 2012 Doomsday??

I was looking at the movie-trailer and it's pretty scary.

jcampos

Asked by jcampos at 3:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, try not to let it get to you. As it does have more of a reason behind it, just think...."What happened to Y2K?"

nothing. try not to think about it too much. i was HOOKED on it for like a month and i had nightmares and was seriously thinking about it every second. You cant live your life like that though. It is scary but if its going to happen its going to happen you know?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Nope, but I am totally having a party December 21, 2012. :)
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i really wish ppl would take the dooms day stuff elsewere
    Anonymous

• ha ha ha ha I just thought of something funny, maybe the world will end in 2012 b/c sara palin will be president. ha ha ha still laughing
    Anonymous

• Hm nope. I dont really buy in to all that.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Ever since I watched a special on Nostradamus and the Mayan's predicting something going on Dec. 21, 2012 I've kept up with all of that. Its interesting to me. I don't believe that it is going to be the end of the world, but I can definitely believe that it will be the fall of a great country, like the fall of Rome. Whatever happens, happens...but the whole thing is kind of interesting even if nothing happens, especially if you look at it in the sense of the universe and the aligning of things that are supposed to happen in 2012. Could be myth or scare tatic, could come true but I think it all comes down to interpretation.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 8:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Here have been so many times through history when people claimed and believed that the world was going to end and they were all wrong. There's no way of knowing what tomorrow might bring so focus on the here and now.
    Not that I'm one to talk, lol, everytime we have a moderate earthquake I sleep in my clothes for a week :)
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 8:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Well to anon who is laughing because of Sarah Palin not being able to run in 2012, that would INCLUDE you also wouldn't it.?
    Ednarooni

Answer by Ednarooni at 11:26 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• To the one who said Palin for President what about old Hillary? HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Nov. 21, 2008