I'm a mom going back to college in August...

And I need to know where I can find some cheap school supplies. You know pencils, pens, highlighters, white out, folders, binders, the whole nine yards? I want to be able to provide a great life for my 1 year old and I'm starting by going back to school to become a pediatric physical therapist. Thanks everyone!

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 3:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• Target is great for these things.. I think they're even cheaper than Walmart. Good for you for going back to school, best of luck!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 3:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• There will be a ton of back to school sales then. Office Depot, Staple, Office Max all of those offer $.10 pens, $.25 white out, etc before school.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I say go to the dollar stores lol all of them and see if they have some things from your list it will save money then go to the office supply stores after that try whatever is left.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 4:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Good for you. Try freecycle.org. Everything is free. Check it out.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 6:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• All of that goes on sale in July. Target is the best. Don't go overboard you won't need much. Best wishes for meeting all your goals.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Go to Dollar Tree, you can a lot of the stuff you need there. It's great you're going to school, I went back after being out 25 years. Now I have an associates degree in Early Childhood Education. Are you starting at DSCC or at a 4-year college?
    andilaine

Answer by andilaine at 11:41 PM on Nov. 12, 2008