PE

My bf has always had a prob with finishing too quick. We have tried OTC pills, creams and prescritions and nothing has worked. It ticks me off that his dr gives him prescriptions for ED. He has no problem with an erection. He just finishes too fast. He can literally go no longer than 2 minutes. Most of the time a lot sooner than even that. We have been together 5 years and have a 4yo. Marriage is not 100% yet and this issue makes it even harder to consider(def not the reason we are not married). I love him but we almost have NO sex life at all. Iam attracted to him but am rarely ever in the mood because I know its not going to be enjoyable. Hes great with foreplay but I really want some good sex here and there. What can we do to fix this prob? Have you had issue with this in the past or present? How did you "fix" it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• toys? Has he looked in to Tantric Sex? It's supposed to help prolong sex

Answer by admckenzie at 8:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• BTW he is 33. Could his age be a factor?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We have tried that but round two isnt much longer
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• That's tough.. I was also going to suggest he have one first before you guys get started but you say that doesn't work =/ What if you guys got started, and then when he felt "the urge" coming you stopped and switched positions? After the feeling has passed that is.. there are things you could do or he could do in the mean time while your waiting =)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• We have tried that too! lol But for some reason that quick moment of stopping makes him lose the erection. And by then I lose my drive. I guess Im screwed! No pun intended LOL Thanks for the advice ladies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

Toys yes...Tantric Sex? Def havent tried it but Ill def look into it! thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2011