was wondering if there are any signs that you could be getting ready for labor... i woke up this morning nauseated and since yesterday having very bad stomach aches was just wondering if this was the start of something

datgurlmeggy

Asked by datgurlmeggy at 8:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like the start of the flu. It is going around pretty heavily here.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Could be or it just coul dbe you dont feel well, caught a bug or somethig,... sorry there is no set group of signs for everyone, some get a rush of energy, some dont, and a million other things, if you get labor pains that keep getting closer then 5 minutes apart then you will know its real labor..and even then women have done that for awil ethen it all just stops, baby isnt ready yet,LOL.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 8:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Nesting was my big sign. The night before I had dd was dusting everything down to the teeth of the nutcrackers! lol (obvi christmas time) You may be or you may not be. Just see how you feel and wait for either your water to break or contractions to start. Whichever comes first. And dont let anyone tell you that they cleansing diahrrea doesnt feel like sick diahrrea! lol It may not be for everyone but my stomach was killing me and I felt like I had a stomach bug. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:42 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Look for things like bloody show, diarrhea, nesting, regular contractions- a stomach bug isn't usually a sign of pregnancy.
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2011