How much pizza do I need?

Hosting a party for my 7 year olds birthday party. It will only be about 4 children, with about 4 adults and perhaps the other children's parents. So we are thinking up to about 7 adults and the 4 children. I am not sure how much pizza I will need. We are also going to do a fruit platter and cake and punch. I was thinking 4 large? If I have extra it will get eaten!

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well my mom is a manager at a pizza place. I worked there as well.Their large pizzas is 16 inches. They say 1 large pizza for every 3 adults. But I know alot of places larges are only 14 ic=nches I would call the place and see how big they are and how many they reccomend.
    tdawn_21

Answer by tdawn_21 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would say maybe folks will eat two slices, you can go buy that on how much to buy.
    Anonymous

• I think about 4-5 large pizzas will work. :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• That sounds like more than enough. Does everyone like pizza?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i know for my moms birthday there was about 6 adults and 5 kids and we got 5 lrg and it was all gone. And if it isnt all gone, well then you have some lunch for tomorrow :)
    Anonymous

• me,my dh and 4 &5 yo need alittle more than 1 large and we dont over eat. I would say atleast 5 larges
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 5:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2008