Gdiapers

Does anyone use these? Do you like them? Tell me a bit about them. We're thinking about getting them for our son.

OliviaW.

Asked by OliviaW. at 9:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have a couple that were given to me and i replaced the inserts on them. I really like them alot. I wish I had discovered them sooner! I tried to do cloth diapering on my son when he was younger and i just didn't have the time or patience for it honestly so have been using disposables up until recently. Now I kind of switch off.. I buy a small box of disposables each month and when those run out I go to the g diapers until the beginning of the next month
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• They are ok but the disposable inserts are expensive and the Velcro does not wear well (in comparison to other cloth diapers). I used them with my son for about 6 months and then had to replace them because the Velcro didn't work anymore (he wore the small size for about 8 months). That being said, they are a great way to try out cloth diapers without investing to much money.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 11:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2011