When was that last time those of you with toddlers went to the potty alll by YOURSELF???

Colin is 21/2 and Anna is 4 and I honestly dont remember..... LOL

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 9:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Brace yourself mama, you are in for the looonnnggg haul! Mine are older & I still cant use the bathroom, to potty or shower w/out someone coming in or standing outside the door to ask me something!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• The only time I get to go by myself is when I am at work. LOL
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 9:32 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My kids are 4 & 6 and I'm still waiting to pee alone at home!!! LOL
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• LOL it's been a long time since I had toddlers but I still can't go to the bathroom by myself because the stupid cat always follows me in.

Cooking fat!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• LOL sounds like my house. Even if I tell them I will be right back and daddy is sitting a few feet away they still have to come find me to ask what I'm doing or ask for something. if DH is home and awake I tell them to go ask daddy cause mom's buisy lol.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• About 3 this morning when I ran down stairs to pee! Mine are 3,5,9 and I haven't peed alone since the eldest was born.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Well my kids aren't toddlers anymore but between kids, cats and my hunny I haven't potty'd, showered, had a solid 8 hours sleep (aside from drugged after surgery) or watched a TV show uninterupted in 17 years. Someone always needs/wants something.
    1lv2stks3nlz4ev

Answer by 1lv2stks3nlz4ev at 9:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• just last night i have a 2 year old
    hollinshead

Answer by hollinshead at 9:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• All the time. I've never allowed my kids to come into the bathroom while I'm in there, unless they need to wash their hands or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I can't tell you the last time I was by myself at home, my kids are 13, 11, and 3 - ALL of them think the best time to ask me a question is when I'm on the bathroom. Maybe because I'm "trapped"? LOL
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2011