I'm I alone???

I have never been to disney world????

Cynt1020

Asked by Cynt1020 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Travel

• I have never been there either , but I have a four year old that insists we visit Cinderella at her "house"
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 9:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Nope, I've never been either, and quite frankly have no desire to ever go.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• if i'm going to florida, i'm going to the beach.. that is disney world right? or is it disney land? hell..i don't know
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I've been for work (sales conferences/tradeshows), but never as a visitor. I don't have any desire to, and would have never gone if it weren't for work.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Me either
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Will, you do have save for a few years, that might be why some people can't go yet?

I was lucky to be able to take our kids when they where 10-years old, would love to take the grandkids, but we have to safe all over again. Hope to take them in 3-years.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I went when I was 13 and again at 19. My kids (18 and 11) have never been. I feel no need to go; too many other parts of the world and US we want to see first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• myself and the kids have been to disneyland here in CA and honestly they had more fun at legoland we would rather do that.....but if we take a vacation we want to relax not be stressed and disney is such a go go go place that its always stressful so we have never been back ....but to answer question we never been to the disney world park in FL
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Nope, I lived in central Florida before Disney World and have never been back. Would love to go some day.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2011