Why do boys play??? adult content

Why do they play with their little things so early my hubby thinks its funny i hate it...
He is almost nine months.. but started when is was learning about his hands.. lol

Cynt1020

Asked by Cynt1020 at 9:38 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's just something boys do. Once they start, they never stop! LOL
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:40 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't know about boys as I have four girls, but it is the same with them. They discovered themselves at an early age. It is part of their body and you need to let them learn that. It is not "bad" or "wrong" , just a natural part of growing up.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 9:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• let him do it, it's natural. He is figuring out his body & that is important.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I agree once they learn how to do it they never stop, my hubby thinks its funny too I just ignore it and say its part of life, my son is 4 1/2 now.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Every child is discovering themselves at that age its just little boys have something EXTRA to grab onto. It's not that he is mentally aware of what he is doing he just found something and is trying to figure out what he is supposed to do with it.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 9:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I agree with khedy. My son REALLY discovered his after he learned to walk, he got a bad yeast infection so I let him run around the house without a diaper. The obsession started that night and has gotten worse since then. He's now almost 3 and talks about his dinky (that's what we call it) at least once a day. It's normal and there is no way to get him to stop. It's a apart of his body let him explore it.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Girls do it too.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My son is 20 months old and my husband too think it is funny but it is very natural because i even asked the doctor lol.
    Kalibmommy

Answer by Kalibmommy at 11:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• What is "Little things?" Do you mean penis. If so, they are exploring and having fun.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• my daughter does it too, you think thats bad wait til they get old enough to ask why its "big"
    ErinML

Answer by ErinML at 9:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011