I am a new home party consultant, what is my next step?

I live where I dont know anyone, and I need advice on what to do next :) I need leads, crap Im at the point where id pay for some leads lol haha

FantasiaParty

Asked by FantasiaParty at 9:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• Maybe a family member could have one for you. Then go from there.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:42 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Can you do fundraisers with your product? If so call local groups and see if anyone is interested. If you have business cards or catalogs hand them out to everyone you come in contact with. Do you have a leader, she should be able to give you suggestions as well.

What company did you go with? I do sales with Barefoot Books and Mia Bella's Candles. Feel free to contact me.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Basically, you annoy the crap out of everyone you meet for the rest of your natural life by begging them to attend or host parties to sell your overpriced semi-useless trinketry. Eventually, you will realize what a total scam home parties are and get a real job.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• If there are any local craft fairs get a booth there. I always see home consultants at them, as well as at the county fair.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• So sorry Ananymous that you feel that way. It does appear different when I have people actually looking for me to buy my products. Fantasiaparty...have you consulted with your sponsor? That is their job to assist you in getting your business running. Although I am not always withing driving distance of new consultants, with technology I can help them get up and running so they can build their business as well. That's my job. Good luck!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Get your cards and catalogs out everywhere, as stated ask a friend to host a show for you, and tell everyone about what you do! Don't let those that tell you no bring you down! Keep going! Best of luck to you!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• How can you start a business without a business plan?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Advertise on craigslist. I looked there when I was looking to host a different company's party and didn't know a consultant.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2011