A little TMI...

Ok so the other night my BF and I got our groove on between the sheets. And it was slightly painful (which isn't anything that hasn't happened before) I just toughed through it and was fine. Well since that night (2 nights ago) I've had a discharge enough that I wear a liner. It doesn't have a bad smell and is a little yellowish in color. I'm not sure what's going on. Any ideas what could be going on??

Proud_Mommy05

Asked by Proud_Mommy05 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• I had the same thing going on, pain with intercourse and a lot of discharge that would go from clear, to milky white, to yellow but didn't have an odor. Turned out to be a yeast infection. You can try a home treatment and see if that helps, if not I would go to the Dr. I ended up having to go and they gave me a single pill that took care of it all.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It could just be your mucous changing during your cycle. During your fertile period, you will have more mucous (feels like you are wetting yourself) for about 5-6 days.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yea but I just had my period and I'm on the pill. And it's a different consistancy than when I'm fertile. It's hard to explaine.
    Proud_Mommy05

Comment by Proud_Mommy05 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011