How do i get rid of the flab and extra 2o bls. left over from my 1st babby?

I can't diet to much because i am breastfeeding and my husband wants our baby to get all the vitamins ans such that he can get. Is thee anything that will help? Mostly i want the flab gone.

Kris20

Asked by Kris20 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• hit the gym...you can still get all the nutrients your baby needs by lowering your fat intake. Excercise is the best, quickest and healthiest way!! GOOD luck Mama
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Keep up the brestfeeding, that and portion control and cut back/out..... fats, frieds, full fat dairys,red meats and sugars......sorry I know it sounds like alot you CANT eat. But there are great healthy foods out there........ I find per-preparing the veggies makes it soooooooooooo much easier to eat them instead of something "bad" when your starving. If you have a Runner try taking your baby for a walk everyday......maybe around his nap time, he'll sleep and you'll get a workout in. I also find that starting small is the best way to actually succeed, try changing your diet first, then once thats a reagular thing, add in exercise.......then it wont be a "diet" it will turn into a "way of life" Good luck!
    Bonnie3108

Answer by Bonnie3108 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Do lower stomach crunches. Some exercise won't mess with your breastfeeding. It's only heavier exercise that releases toxins and causes the milk to have a funny taste. Mild is okay though. After I had my son I layed on the floor and did reverse crunches (Meaning you extend your legs out then pull them back to your chest) Works out lower belly unlike regular crunches. The flab is pretty much gone for me mostly but all women stretch differently and I don't know your case really. Breastfeeding will probally help too. The more milk you make the easier it is to lose the baby fat. Maybe try pumping "after" feedings for no less than 10 minutes to increase your supply?
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Almased - i just started this 4 weeks ago - all natural soy based - OMG!!! I love it lost 8 of the 10 lbs i wanted to lose - now thinking i want to keep going - i am so excited witht he results
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I seem to remember reading something that said your breastmilk contains everything your baby needs already. I found that somewhere on kellymom.com

Weight Watchers Nursing Program has done wonders for me. I found that losing weight while nursing has been SUPER easy. I haven't felt like I've been on a diet at all and I lost 63 lbs the last time and this time (9 most post partum) I've lost 62 lbs this time.
    marissa619

Answer by marissa619 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• From what the nusre said your breast milk gets its nutrients from your tummy.
    Kris20

Answer by Kris20 at 8:03 PM on Nov. 28, 2008