How does everyone feel about overpopulation?

The world is so overpopulated and people keep having children (as well as me, I have 2) and our resources are being depleted. I think I'm done with having kids because of the over population factor. Just wondering if anyone else ever thinks about the issue

snoober_k

Asked by snoober_k at 4:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Personally, and I'm going to run and hide after I say this lol, I think that if we started executing violent criminals and let Darwin come back into effect instead of trying to save everyone who's not smart enough to wear a seatbelt or figure out for themselves that they shouldn't put a hairdryer in the bathtub that it would do wonders for our over-population problem.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• b/c of this i actually didnt want have any, but changed my mind. i am still going to adopt though
    Anonymous

• No, that won't stop me. I think that the illegals are a HUGE GIGANTIC part of our over populating. Get rid of them, then WE can continue to have our children that we have a right to have.
    Anonymous

• i think she was talking about the world not just the usa
    Anonymous

• lol blame the illegals for the overpopulation in our world. sigh
    Anonymous

• okay well im talking about our country and then some.
    Anonymous

• anon 4:27

Who are the WE you speak of. The world is overpopulated... and somehow I don't see how limiting other peoples reproductive rights so that bigots can have the freedom to breed a bazilllion bigoted children is going to solve any of our problems. Are you related to Hitler???
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• illegals are not the reason we are overpopulated.
    Anonymous

• Holy sh*t, Anon 1:27. That was really... um, the word Nazi is coming to mind.
    Yes, the world is overpopulated. I think about this a lot, especially since I contributed to the problem. But I try to balance it out by leaving a very small carbon footprint. Recycling at the minimum, driving less, eating less or no meat. We've also talked about adoption.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 4:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• LOL, and I thought MY answer was going to piss people off.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 4:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008