Today is my DD birthday, what would make a great birthday memory?

My DD will be 40 today and lives away from me, sent gift but wonder what else I could do for her big day.....she is so special to me.

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 10:16 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Write her a letter. Tell her about what your life was like when she was born. Describe your life with her daddy. What did you do for entertainment. What were some favorite meals. Did you work? If so tell her about your job. Tell her about your pregnancy, and what you did to get ready for her birth. Did you have a shower? Who came. Tell her about the day she was born, what your feeling were. Your joys and your fears. How you chose her name. I think that would show her how special she is to you. Also if you have baby pictures of her, you could send her some of those, maybe in a small album.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My grandmother made my father a collage of all his pictures from birth to now for his 40th birthday, then framed them. She also did one for all of us kids... they are all on the wall together and look amazing
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• A flower arrangement.  View Image

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• WOW, you ladies are so amazing....wonder input, thanks so much. Love CM and how many ideas we can share. THANKS!
    Librarylady60

Comment by Librarylady60 (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• OOPS, typing too fast, wonderful input!
    Librarylady60

Comment by Librarylady60 (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Send her some home movies.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2011