Do I have a right to be mad?

My boyfriend was looking at TV and he said that this women was thick. The next day he looking on the internet and the women had some nice boobs. Its not what he said its how he said it. I told him he was disrvychtespectful ayyyvnd he said its not like he can get them when he don't know them.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 10:22 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be mad.. thats just me.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't know - guys say things, just like women do. Commenting on someone's appearance isn't really bad to me, if he would have said he wanted to have sex with her or something similar I would have been upset.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Sorry typo" disrespect" "and"
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Its not what he said, its how he said.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I used to get mad over things like that, but i've quickly learned, .... i say the same things. I wouldn't sweat the small stuff, no use in arguing or being mad at one another over petty stuff like this right??
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My husband say stuff like that. It dosen't bother me hell I usually comment on the girl too. That is just how our relationship is. I trust him and he trust me. Rather he say it out in the open then for him to keep it to his self.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I may get mad but it would depend on my mood and I would have said something smart elic like "Oh I see how it is, I'm not good enough for you any more." LOL But that's just me. When something little like that upsets me I say something to get his attention that it hurt my feelings.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 10:29 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• disrvychtespectful ayyyvnd <~~~~ Did you keys get stuck...mine do all the time lol
    But seriously, maybe his "brain to mouth filter"doesn't work to well. Dh is like that. He'll say something and realize how messed up it was the second it comes out his mouth.

Do you have a right to be mad? Most definitely
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:30 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• You just can't let it bother you. That is just how men are. I do agree with4xsthetrouble about the filter though. The only reason they don't here us say the same thing is because we are smart enough to not say it out loud.( I have a filter problem when it comes to jonny depp lol)
    tisharanes

Answer by tisharanes at 10:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I used to say stuff in front of my SO about other men and he would get mad. He said to me, "No guy wants to hear their woman say they find another man attractive." Point taken. So now, neither of us comments about a member of the opposite sex. We only have eyes for each other!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 10:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2011