Useful arts and crafts?

My 3 year old loves arts and crafts. But it's so much clutter! I still let him do it but I was wondering if there was anything we could do that we could actually use. Or maybe give as thoughtful gifts throughout the year? For things like coloring and painting and stickers he has a bound sketch book so at least it's all in one neat book.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• maybe simple scrapbooking. with your help you can have him decorate and you cut! makes great gifts too. my DD has been doing that since she was 3. i also like getting trinket boxes from micheals and having the kids decorate them, a=they make awesome homemade gifts or great for small toys! :)
    JOR_HAIL

Answer by JOR_HAIL at 10:39 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My son love painting. So I buy him wooden birdhouses. I then paints them and we put them out for the birds. Grandparents love getting a new bird house every year.
    xpandyourmind

Answer by xpandyourmind at 2:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2011