What would you be willing to pay a month to have all your grocery shopping done for you and never have to worry about the hassle again?

I own a grocery delivery business and Im trying to come up with a fair price to charge moms and seniors that really despise grocery shopping on a monthly rate. I was thinking somewhere between 65 and 80 bucks a month would be fair but id really like to get some more input on this so please reaching out to moms, let me know what you think a fair price would be. Oh and by the way, that monthly fee covers us going 2 times a month and theres no limitations to how many cart fulls of stuff you get from the grocery.

GroceryMom

Asked by GroceryMom at 10:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• I would say 50 bucks. I hate shopping and I don't know if I would even pay that for someone else to do it for me.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Nothing I do not make enough money for this.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would pay 50-65 for two trips. Maybe a little more in bad weather.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yea i was thinking that too, somewhere between 50 to 65 bucks a month. Id def offer the service no questions asked for a flat 50 a month if moms were willing to commit to a one year contract.
    GroceryMom

Comment by GroceryMom (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'd pay $65 to $80 on a trial basis, but I wouldn't be willing to commit to a full year without trying it first.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I like doing my own shopping
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• No, sorry.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i think it would depend on where you live and what your live style is like....buzy career moms that live in large cities i think would be more than willing to have someone do this service for them for 50$ a month or so ......but moms like myself who live in a very small town and have the time to travel the 30minutes to the large town a couple times a month would enjoy doing there own shopping ......jmo......good luck with your business....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2011