cheating? adult content

for straight relationships- is sleeping with the same sex considered cheating? even if you have had threesomes before?

JOR_HAIL

Asked by JOR_HAIL at 10:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• We consider it cheating.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 10:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Not in our house hold. But it depends on the couple and your own ideas of your marriage.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think if you sleep with anyone besides the person you married it is considered cheating
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes. Any sexual relations with anyone or any sex is cheating, and we have NOT had threesomes. Though I would consider it cheating if we had outside of a threesome.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• personally i'd say yes, and if the threesomes were done consenually and together- than anything outside of that (like your guy having a 3some with two other people) i would also consider cheating
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• If you are having sex outside your marriage, it is cheating. More so, it is cheating if you are keeping it from your spouse and you do not have an open marriage. Doesn't matter if it is a man or a woman that you are having sex with.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Hell yes..its definitely cheating!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Having any kind of sexual relationship with anyone outside of your marriage/commited relationship I would consider cheating. Even if you've had a threesome. If the threesome was with your partner and someone else and then later on you went and slept with someone else then YES that would be cheating.
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes, we'd consider it cheating.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• To us it wouldn't be but we are in an open marriage. If I meet someone I want to have sex with I bring them around to meet my husband and he will let me know what he thinks about the man or woman. I do the same with him. He likes to watch so I try to find a sexual partner who doesn't mind my husband watching and possibly joining in. I also enjoy watching and joining in so if we can find a couple who is up for playing we really have a lot of fun.  My husband and I are both bisexual so it was important to both of us to have a partner in life who was open to sharing.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 5, 2011