well i had my heart broken again yesterday

after a year of ttc, i went to my gyno thinking she was goin to ask me a ton of questions and give some advice adn maybe put me on clomid. well that didnt happen. after sitting in the clinic for almost 4 hours she pulls me to the side and tells me tha she is going to send me to a fertility clinic. i mean i thought she was goin to help me that day. then come to find out, we will have to pay out of pocket for the clinic, and we just cant afford that right now. im just taking this as Gods sign that eithr we dont need to have another baby or that its just not time. i am just so overwhelmed right no and i kinda think that even if we can afford the clinic saying no, even tho i want another baby so badly it hurts.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I am so sorry about this mom, I know how you feel, but trust God that if it is written for you to have another one you will! probably when you least expect it! a big warm hug from me to you!

Answer by older at 10:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• thank you
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• You need to find out what tests the doctor performed and the results of those tests and what it all means. And if you want Clomid, ASK her for it. And ask her if she thinks it will help. I found when I was ttc, that you have to be really proactive. Good luck!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 10:53 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Don't give up, but I would hold off on the clinic for now even if you had the money. Don't be a "good patient" to your OB/GYN nag them if you have to about what you want. Explain that you don't want to go to a clinic, that you have been doing some research and heard of Clomid and you would like to discuss it with her as an option. If you have to even say something like "I don't trust anyone but you to get me through this right now". Doctors have egos that can be played to.

Good luck!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'm so sorry, I imagine that this is such a frustrating situation for u. Rest assured though, even if we don't understand God's plan, he does have a great one for each and every one of us. Keep your faith and know that when it is your time it will happen! If u need to chat with someone, feel free to message me anytime!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2011