no super model body here..

okay so this year i wanna be a more confident sexy me..ive had 3 kids so i know ill never have a super model body i went from 185 size 15 pants to 119 size 6-7 pants..so i want to feel sexy in stuff i wear. im starting to feel okay about my bod i know i will have a lil loose skin here n there my boobs arent as perky as they used to be so how can i be more confident???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Buy clothes that make you feel sexy. Get a new hair do, get your nails done, do something for yourself. Congrats on the weight loss.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Tighten that skin by developing the muscle underneath, so can your breast be more perky too, specially if you are still young, early thirties.....hey, I am 61, had three kids and I did it!

Answer by older at 10:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's really all in your attitude! Attitude for me goes such a long way and it really helps you feel sexy when you act confident even though you arent the most confident, if you act like you are it becomes engrained in you that way and people give great feedback to that!
    Attitude is everything!
    GroceryMom

Answer by GroceryMom at 10:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Get your clothes fitted and pick one very hot outfit!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Holy shit, you lost 66 lbs!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! I think the confidence will come as you get used to your new body. You still have an inner fat girl talking inside your head. You need to start listening to the new inner skinny girl who is sexy as hell! Rock that new body!
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 10:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Wow, that is great! Just find clothes that you feel confident and comfortable in... layer things if you want to hide things a bit, that is what I do.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Wow, congratulations! Find clothes you feel beautiful in, try a new hairdo, get you nails done. Go out and flirt!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• definatly build up some muscles, that will make that lose skin not seem so lose. buy some new clothes that make you feel sexy, hide the places your most self conscious about and show off the parts of your new body your really loving!
    abygalesmom

Answer by abygalesmom at 6:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Have you started exercising to shape up? It may help tone you up and make you feel sexy.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Confidence has nothing to do with how you look but rather how well you do whatever it is that you do.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2011