What are your thoughts on the "birds falling from the sky" situation?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I like to an explanation on why it happened whether it’s good or bad information.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse. Grab your gun and kiss your ass goodbye.lol  Make sure to have a shotgun and lots of ammo.lol

I hope they can explain what is going on. The weather has been insane all over the country wouldn't be shocked to find out that was the cause.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's not that hard to figure out whats happening... It's the aliens... -that is sarcasm for those who can't pick up on it-
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would like to know why. I know there were dead fish in Arkansas along with the dead birds. Then we heard more birds fell in Louisiana. They also fell in Chile and yesterday some fell in Kentucky. I just want to know why.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Mass suicides. They drank the Kool Aid.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Maybe the poor birds are just as messed up as the weather. On that day that it happened in Arkansas, we were having storms with tornadoes. I know I live in Missouri, but that storm went through this whole area. It went from 75 degrees to 35 degrees in a matter of hours. I still think somehow this messed up their senses.... why were they flying at night anyway.. that's abnormal. Also during that same day, there was several small quakes in Arkansas. Maybe it's all tied in together.. who knows.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Supermommy- that's okay- I've gotten used to it! -LOL Anyway- I have another theory- Alfred Hitchcock has returned from beyond to make another Bird movie!!!! -LOL (The birds that died didn't make the cut!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:34 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• One of my favorite movies is "The Birds" by Alfred Hitchcock mrs.mom110. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:37 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• must be the end of the world...not

they probably all ate or drank the same bad thing and it effected them all at the same time. (something like that)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:33 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I told my husband last night they were running into invisible space ships bahaha.
    Seriously though there is an article here: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/greenspace/2011/01/thousands-of-dead-birds-falling-from-the-sky-.html
    Although no one knows yet, it sounds like it might be a disease or something else like that. The article says these birds flock together int he winter so they may feed together too. They could have all eaten something poisonous.

Answer by gemgem at 11:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2011