What are your thoughts on the "End of the World 2012" situation?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 11:00 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I wouldnt have to pay off my credit cards! Wahoo,,,take that Capital One!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's a bunch of BS. Only GOD knows when the end will come. I tend to ignore all the stuff about 2012.
    August07Mom

Answer by August07Mom at 11:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think its all a bunch of farts. I don't believe in it but every few years people have to freak out about the end of the world. Which, I don't see the point in freaking out about it, if it's the end it's the end there is nothing you can do about it so just enjoy life how ever short or long it is!
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Someone asked this the other day, & I'll tell you what I told them. I dont really believe it. But if it does happen, then so be it. I still have the feeling that there will be a mad rush at the stores & malls on 12/22/12 for all the shoppers who didnt shop for Christmas b/c why bother if we dont get to have Christmas that year- right?! - LOL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:07 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• There's a situation? :-)
    I don't really have any thoughts about it because I don't think about it--I don't believe that's the end of the world any more than I believed that Y2K was.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I think it's sad how many stupid people there are in the world that believe that stuff.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 11:05 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's amazing to me that people even entertain the idea.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 11:13 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Like I said in another post the end of the world is actually on April 14th 2015. A ghost told me after I had surgery and was on percocet.lol I plan to be amused this year and next as people prepare for the end of the world. On 12-22-12 will make fun of the dummies when they realize they have been duped yet again.
    Anonymous

• It's BS. The end of the world has been predicted over and over. We could be hit by a giant astroid today, or sucked into a blackhole in 5000 years. I believe the science behind the predicted cycle of the solar storms that could hit this year or next. Do i think it will end the world? No.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2011