seriously weird question...please help! adult content

so baby has dropped (pretty sure) and I keep feeling him roll really really low. Its very uncomfortable. Well if I put my hand on my lower pelvic area (like literally right above the lips of my vagina) tmi sorry! I can feel him moving (just like u do when u put ur hand on your belly) isn't this awfully low?? Im 36 weeks.

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 11:02 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i know it hurts and it super uncomfy but babies just getting ready to come out is all-
    :D
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:06 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• That happened to me too! It was my 3rd and I couldn't remember my other two being so super low. But my baby came out on time..& perfectly fine! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Sure is low, but he's not going to fall out. I swear I thought mine would do just that LOL. Just getting ready for birth.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yes that is very low as in time to have him low you should call your doctor or go in to get checked!
    Mrs.Hatch

Answer by Mrs.Hatch at 11:10 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My last baby was very low like that at around 35 weeks. I delivered her at 38 weeks, 3 days
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• maybe you should get checked!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 12:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It sounds pretty normal. The baby "drops" when preparing for birth. Your doctor will tell you if anything is wrong or not normal at your next weekly visit. My son was a 10 lb baby and was always low, especially in the last 2 months. I felt like he was going to just fall out at times LOL Unless you're in extreme pain, I'd say get your hospital bag ready because it sounds like the big day is right around the corner! Good luck
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Im about 31weeks and he is sitting about that low too. Its ok. He is just in position.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Not sure but it sounds pretty normal. At least i hope its normal b/c im only 27 weeks and mine has been doing that since i could feel him move. he just sits lower and already head down. They think he will come early but im trying to keep him in as long as possible.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 3:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Thats pretty normal sweety, and good luck hope you have a beautiful birth
    dlmax

Answer by dlmax at 4:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2011