Are You Loosing Your

HAIR or is it getting thin? Mine has gotten really bad in the last couple of years. I told my S/O it was probably due to stress. DD killed, Gr-son raised by Dad not so good, we had to get 50% custody, S/O was laid off Co. down sized, he couldn't get work, he's a senior, for almost 2 yrs, I'm on disability. He says NO. I just heard on a TV show yes stress does cause hair loss, and the goods new is, there is NO cure or help, but to stop the STRESS. (as if with a snap of my fingers) that'll happen. Well lucky I made that my New Years Resolution, now to follow through, and we'll see if that helps. How about you gals, anyone else under so much stress their loosing there hair, or just their mind? I'm working on BOTH!!

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• I am so sorry, you are having such hard times. My daughter died last year also. I cannot stop the thoughts and the pain. I just keep reminding myself that I cannot change it. It is horrible to not have any control of something so important.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• TOOTOOBUSY, I hope your doing well and have a good year with your Gr-dd this yr.
    MyAngel003

Comment by MyAngel003 (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011