what can you do with your time at home 24/7

i stay at home all of the time and the only thing i dont get bored at is being on my laptop but my family hates it lol.

scorvin

Asked by scorvin at 11:08 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Cafe Mom of course! :) Then there's always the usual, cleaning, laundry, etc. ect, blah blah blah- oh yeah- I forgot about TV & naps! Enjoy your time how ever you want!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• well besides cafemom...
    clean, have an arts n crafts time, perhaps adopt a soldier and send and make carepacakges for our troops, pick up a hobby like jewlery making or scrapbooking or hand making items, baking, trying out new recipes.....
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:14 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Have you ever started a blog? Yes it's time on the computer but also you can do projects and feature them on your blog, your kids can get involved with it. It's kinda fun! Here's mine, http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com

In the summer months you could do a garden? Or if your crafty start an etsy store.
    csmsand

Answer by csmsand at 11:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I DO ALL OF THAT!! but like i said my hubby n daughter think i stay on here to much n they are right but it keeps me from going crazy i already have panic disorder so this helps
    scorvin

Comment by scorvin (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I watch movies, tv, read books, do crossword puzzles, play games online, facebook, cafemom, I do laundry, clean the kitchen, sweep the floors, etc.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:15 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• TV computer, laundry deep cleaning play with the kids, read, have playdates (for the kiddos and YOU) craft, organize closets and drawers, library cook,
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:17 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• thank for all of the ideas!! i do most of them already.
    scorvin

Comment by scorvin (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Can you not leave the house? You don't have to have money to walk around the mall, the park, or any store for that matter. I can waste a half day in the mall and never spend a penny. Just walk around, listen to my music. I can't be in the house longer for one day, or I get kinda crazy. I've cleaned, rearranged closets, rearranged the living room, bedroom, bathroom, and even color coordinated my clothes in the closet. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:20 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Time yourself online. Give yourself 30 minutes or an hour and then get up and do something else for an hour or so.
    Sit and play with your daughter. Find a good board game that you can find solo instructions for (boardgamegeek.com is a great resource for that). Go walk for 30 minutes. Sing and dance to the radio while sweeping. Take up jewelry making, scrapbooking, quilting......
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:24 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• what kind of games for 3 yr old? i have played with her toys but we cant find a board game she will stay n play at.
    scorvin

Comment by scorvin (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Jan. 5, 2011