i swear to god im going to lock myself in the bathroom.....................

I HAVE HAD IT, IM DONE. IM SO SICK OF MY 5 YR OLD! HAVING A FIT, PUNCHING AND HEADBUTTING THE WALL, SLAMMING SHIT ONTO THE GLASS TABLE, THROWING THINGS....ALL B/C I WANTED TO TAKE HIM OUT FOR A NICE DAY, AND HE DIDN'T WANT TO GET HIS FUCKING SHOES ON!!!!!!!!!! REALLY? SHOES???? FUCKING KILL ME NOW! THIS KID IS THE POSTER CHILD FOR BIRTH CONTROL! IM READY TO HAND HIM OVER TO MY MOTHER AND CALL IT A DAY AND START OVER WITH MY 5 WEEK OLD DAUGHTER. I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE! AND IF ONE MORE PERSON TELLS ME HE IS NORMAL, IM GOING POSTAL!

ok, vent over, feel alittle better.

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am glad you better and good to vent. Yes, kids can drive you crazy and I think the more they know your stressed than they get stressed and act out more. Just take some deep breaths and try again later in a more calmer way and they might check on to your mood and act better.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• CAN I JOIN U?!?!?? I feel for you girl! My 2 year old is the little devil lol and having an almost 1 year old isn't helping. I literally think i'm going insane, sometimes im ready to check myself into the nut house, or tell a rehab i have a drug addiction because i just want to get away lol. Sometimes u NEED to literally lock urself in the bathroom, cry and just let it all out, it helps me, i hope it does for you as well. I wish i could give u advice, but i have no idea because my oldest is almost just as bad. i'm sorry =( if u ever need to vent just PM me, we can talk about or demons and how we handle things, im alwys looking for advice when it comes 2 her lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• actually letting mom watch him for awhile is not that bad of an idea. Sounds like you need a breather and it would do you both some good.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:46 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Walk away when he starts acting like an ass (unless of course he's trying to hurt himself or someone else). Or send him to his bedroom. If he breaks things in there, start taking away his stuff. If he breaks a toy then loses his toys for a certain length of time. Good luck!
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 11:47 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• im always good at giving the advise, but for some reason, my advise for others dont work on him. i have been trying to get him tested for ALL kinds of things, but they tell me hes to young. BULLSHIT! but whatever.
    and beyondhopes- he has been going to my mothers for the last few weeks, almost everyday for a few hours, to give him something to do. she takes him places, and can take the time to play with him like i can't right now b/c of the baby. so i have had breaks from him. but when he comes home, he is a complete asshole! he is out of school today b/c i woke up late from being up till 2am with little miss, and im just at my end.
    he def has adhd, but until someone will help me, i am stuck in these four walls with him. lucky me, eh?
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• gabenmileysmom- he has already lost ALL his toys and stuff out of his room. the only thing he can break is the window......lets hope he doesn't, b/c it is too freaking cold outside for that shit!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• and yes, i have locked myself in the bathroom numerous times.......all i wanted was a nice day out with him. since the baby, we haven't been able to do things together, and now, why do i want to?
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Don't give up Mama!!!! u shound like me, super stressed. But in all reality, this is prob. karma for us, huh? LOL only kidding...or am i? ''/ what does he like to do? paint? color? watch tv? dance? do things within his interest, hopefully he has one. maybe he's lashing out because of the new little one that ''took his place'' (no, not literally, but only way i could put it) im sure u love ur son without a doubt, but i have asked them to test my daughter for ADHD as well, and they say she's too young, but even if she was ADHD i would NEVER put her on the medicine. her dad was on aderal (sp?) and it made him angry, very angry! i really hope u feel better, and ur son can find something to occupy his time, maybe ask him to help take care of the baby? that always works with my oldest, she's mother-hen!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• he doesn't want to do anything but make my life shit. hes just like his grandmother! lol. im seriously about to take him to the hospital and have then give him a phsyc evail!
    theres no doubt in my mind he has adhd, and possibly other things like ODD. but of course, noone wants to listen to me. so, whatever!
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Maybe he can stay w/ his father for awhile? Maybe a week or two, to give u some space and clear ur thoughts, hopefully he's still in the picture! he seems to be at ease w/ ur mom, maybe she can take him for a day or two if possible.....just throwing ideas out there!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011