Does cyber school work for your teenager?

Asked by TeenMom9186 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• yes. Although it's not entirely cyber school because she has to go in for 2 and a half hours twice a week. Her grades have gone from Fs to As. She will be graduating about 6 months after her twin brother because of all the catching up she had to do, but life's not a race right? I'm very proud of her for seeing her problem, finding a solution and taking care of it. Not every person has to take the same path to success.

Answer by onethentwins at 2:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I am thinking of putting my son in e-school. The kids I know that are already doing e-school are doing great.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My grandson goes to Phoenix. He actually has to attend everyday but the classes are online once he gets there. He seems to be ok with it

Answer by admckenzie at 2:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My daughter attends a public, urban high school, generally ranked among the top 100 in the US, and in the top five in the state.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:40 PM on Jan. 6, 2011